External Users

The UNAM oceanographic vessels can be used by members who are not part of the university community. Different government or private institutions and/or agencies who wish to use these vessels must send a written request addressed to the COPO (Oceanographic Platform Coordination), specifying the objectives and type of activities to be developed and the dates the vessel will be required.

Vessel Usage Conditions

Tutorial for Developing a Campaign Plan